Health Care for All Michiganders
Every person in this state should have access to the affordable, quality health care they deserve. We must lower the cost of health care while prioritizing, protecting and expanding access to every resident in our state.
The cost of a doctor or hospital visit should not prevent anyone from obtaining the care they need for their well-being, or to choose between paying for a prescription or produce at the grocery store. That’s why we’re working to:
- Protect and expand access to quality health care for our most vulnerable residents through the Healthy Michigan program.
- Cap copays and deductibles to ensure that every Michigan family doesn’t just have health insurance, but can afford to use it.
- Lower prescription drug costs so that Michigan families are no longer forced to choose between life-saving treatments and putting food on the table.
- Bring oversight and accountability to big insurance and pharmaceutical companies.
- Rebuilding our mental health care system, because healthy minds are just as important as healthy bodies.